Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: new C**** lens for improved Bokeh
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:47:41 +0200

That's why I stay away from Canon; they'll do anything to sell equipment, and
they are gadget-crazed.  I went through that with computers, and I'm not going
to make the same mistake twice ... which is why I prefer Leica (or, in my most
reckless moods, Nikon, but that is still far more conservative than Canon).