Subject: [Leica] KLUG?
From: Malcolm McCullough <MM4@mm-croy.mottmac.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:19:00 +0100

Hello Playmates,
I'll be temporarily signing off the LUG in a week or so before going to
Copenhagen for a couple of months. I'd like to meet up with any LUGgers
there.

As it is the custom here on the LUG, I have a heap of frequently-asked
questions:

If I am stopped by the Dogme 95 Police, where will they look for my tripod
and monochrome film*? In the spare tyre? Where is the best place to hide
this stuff either in the car or about my person? Will they believe my excuse
that the tripod (a Ronford Baker with 150 mm bowl and F4 head**, BTW) is
only for hanging my Domke FX-303i Kompressor bag from when my shoulder gets
tired?

I am confident of my ability to select unsuitable lenses and film, but I
would like some advice about a body. The one I have at the moment is male,
short, dark-haired and not at all handsome. Should I swap it for something a
little taller, fair haired, attractive and female?

All advice gratefully received.
Thanks,
Malcolm

*Dogme 95 requires everything to be hand-held and in colour.
** Quite big, carried in two cases.