Subject: Re: [Leica] stylus! (was re: minilux, t3 or gr-1)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 14:01:18 -0400

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. The O Stylus Epic is a dyNOmite P&S, at a price
even your average teenager can afford. And if you want to use it as
photo jewelry, take a page out of Kyle's book and make up a Mont Blanc,
or even Leica, logo for it and paste it on!

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Tim Atherton" <tim@picturedesk.org> (Re: [Leica] stylus! (was re: minilux, t3 or gr-1))