Subject: [Leica] experts...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:31:54 -0700

...... an observation only,  but a sadly correct one...though not
astute.....Mxsmanic is also an expert at law,  though not a lawyer, and an
expert in medicine,  though not a physician...    He does have a very fine
web site and takes some great pictures...I do wish he would stick to that.

Steve

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format)