Subject: Re: [Leica] experts...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:44:52 -0300

on 2/8/01 7:31 PM, Steve Barbour at kididdoc@home.com wrote:

>> I don't have to guess; I can calculate.  And I find that calculating is
> often a
>> lot more reliable than hearsay.

I think that way is how the Argentine Government governs us:
Calculating, thinking, chatting, telling us stories, blaming globalization,
blaming former governors... you know.

Maybe Mr. OverDoctor  is starting the race to become the next argentine
president...

Let's keep on calculating. But now I'll appreciate we do it for larger
formats. Anyway, we're not going to use those incredible calculations.

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] experts...)