Subject: RE: Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:12:21 -0400

Typically only one frame (that matters) of the roll film does...the other
frame is already exposed, so it's not relevant...  That is, unless you only
take one image per day, and let it sit for a few days between images, then,
yes, all the frames but the first will have this buckle...

The 6008 does have some advantages over the Hasselblad...some, as does the
Hasselblad have some over the 6008.  It depends on what you are looking to
do with the camera...  If anyone really wants a critique of the 6008 vs 205,
I'd be more than happy to oblige, as I have both.