Subject: RE: [Leica] Life magazine
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 05:36:10 +0100

I am afraid this is what is currently on their web page:

"Dear readers, once again we have to offer you a sincere apology for the
non-appearance of our July and August editions, due to personal
circumstances. We will be up and running again on a monthly basis from
September onwards and we hope you will rejoin us then. In the meantime,
please feel welcome to browse our archive, the editors."

Sad if the online edition goes the same way as the hard print version.

Gerry