Subject: Re: [Leica] Chemical re-use
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:00:38 +1200

While you can dump everything after one shot why waste money and good
chemicals? For sure, dump your Xtol after one use as it's cheap and
unreliable stuff to start with. You are right about stop bath, it can be
used repeatedly as long as it has a indicator. Fixer can be used for quite a
while before it becomes unusable. There is no good reason to dump the fixer
after one use.