Subject: [Leica] Ebay prices
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:15:51 -0700

If you watch the newer items on Ebay, and keep in mind what our own LUG
commercial advertisers charge for stuff, it is easy to understand why the
same items on EBay go unsold and get relisted......

OTOH, I have never seen as many 4 digit Leica A cameras for sale... given
there are only 899 in the world, and in person I have seen 1 in the past 35
years, there have been a good 5 or 6 in the past few weeks.....amazing......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net