Subject: [Leica] Leica CL repair
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:16:45 -0500

I have a small problem with my Leica CL.  The shutter
release guard was not tight, and allowed the release shaft
to dislocate, that caused the meter flag to not lock in
upright position.  Otherwise the camera seems to work, and
if the wind lever is held all the way out, the meter still
operates.  Hard to shoot with only two hands . . .

I don't think I want to attempt this myself, so any ideas
for competent repair facility, when the camera needs just
minor work?

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones