Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6 Review
From: "Michael Reichmann" <m_reichmann@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 18:47:29

You'll find my review of the 12mm Heliar at...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/12mm.htm

A reliable and inexpensive place to buy is from Robert White in the UK.

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/35mmOthers.htm#LabelVoigtlander

Michael
The Luminous Landscape
www.luminous-landscape.com

anyone know any place that have a good price on those voigtlander lens ?  I
look for 15mm or 20mm lens.  12mm lens is great but i could not afford and
also image look too small for me. have anyone use those lens before with
leica?  can i have any suggestion on those lens ?
Olivier