Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing spring
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:26:55 -0600

I do not think it will be that expensive to buy from Leica:

"Dave Elwell" <leicaparts@ juno.com>

As it fell off, it should be easy to reattach. I also would not worry about
using the camera until the part comes in. Just cut you leader off so the end
is square and you do not need the spring. Tom used to advice rapidwinder
owners, without a basket to transfer over to the winder, to remove the
spring. So order another spring and use the camera.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com> (Re: [Leica] Missing spring)