Subject: Re: [Leica] visoflex fun
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 07:35:52 -0500

Rick mans the Leica and used camera body counter at my local camera shop....C&J
Photographic in Overland Park, Kansas. Best shop, along with Glazer's in Seattle,
that I've ever been in.

He's a great guy and the one who fixed me up with my M6 and all the lenses.
He smiles because he sees me coming at all his wonderful 'toys'...money in hand.
I'm easy that way. Ha!
Lea

Pablo Kolodny wrote:

> on 7/8/01 12:40 AM, lea at lea@whinydogpress.com wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the help. I appreciate all of it.
> >
> > Rick just smiles ear to ear when he sees me walking towards his Leica counter.
> > The dog.
> > Lea
>
> Who's Rick ?
> Why does he smile ?