Subject: [Leica] Chronological or logical
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:08:58 +1000

This raises and issue...all my albums are chronological. Aren't everyone's?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Almost none of my albums are chronological. I tried at first and soon
realized that images would appear that should have been earlier etc.
So I began to design my albums in a more page oriented or random
fashion. I think they work very well, especially the ones of my
family, where an image of mum 30 years ago may sit next to one of 3
days ago. Of course you have to leave blank pages, and so viewing the
album is a little strange for some ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Chronological or logical)