Subject: RE: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:11:18 -0400

>Simon,
>     I have to agree with you, I looked at some of the stuff I did in
the
>mid 80's and it's great!!! I can't wait to get a scanner so I can share

>them...

>chaz

Depressing, isn't it!

Were you shooting Leicas back then? The negs I was printing were on Pan
F taken on a Bronica S2a. Nice results, but I can't believe the way I
used to schlep that stainless steel monster, its lenses and a tripod
around the countryside - on the back of a bicycle, would you believe.
When I got my first Leica a couple of years later it was like a
revelation (and a liberation!).

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from chaz <cchoy@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Wide angle lens)