Subject: Re: [Leica] SUMMARIT 1.5 / 50 mm question
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:35:48 -0700

I purchased a Summarit in 1957 along with my IIIg and used it as my standard
lens until in the 70s when I began using a Canon AT 1.  I found it an
excellent lens from f4 and also liked in at f1.5 for those occasional indoor
shots.

Outdoors, I always used a lens shade in order to prevent flare.   Without
the shade, I had flare on some pictures.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California