Subject: RE: [Leica] Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:16:41 -0400

> Austin writes:
>
> > I don't believe you read what he said...
> > I read it "make the leader longer"
> > not meaning to remove the leader.
>
> Making the tapered part longer, you mean?

I didn't mean anything, I was directly quoting what was said...

> Hmm ... I guess that
> might work.
> Seems like a lot of trouble, though.

I don't disagree...I just load my film, and shimmy it up into place, and it
always works fine....I've only had one misload in over 400 rolls of film
through my M6...and that was because I didn't put the basket on the
RabidWinder (following instructions)...but with the basket, not a problem.