Subject: Re: [Leica] Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 01:12:49 +0200

Mark writes:

> I'd recommend selling your Leicas as you don't
> seem to have the time to learn how to load
> them as quickly as they are designed to be.

I'll pass on the advice.

Different situations require different equipment, and I'm afraid that a Leica M6
just doesn't cut it for every conceivable situation.  When it doesn't, I'll use
something else.  When it is appropriate for the situation at hand, I'll use the
Leica.  I don't intend to sell either my Leicas or my Nikons, because I feel no
religious attachment to any one type or brand of camera.  I use cameras to take
pictures.

> I didnt just use them when i thought nothing
> was going to happen.

I use Leicas when I don't know what I might choose to shoot and/or when I don't
think that I'll be pressed for time.

> Your Nikons do everything for you why bore us
> with your half assed non commitment to them?

My Nikons do not do everything for me; otherwise I wouldn't have a use for
Leicas, would I?

> Do they look good on your shelf?

I don't have any shelves.

> Your website is a Nikon add.

Apparently you haven't examined the technical data that I include with many of
my photos.  About half of them are taken with Leicas.

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Getting film into the film gate in M6)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Getting film into the film gate in M6)