Subject: Re: [Leica] Organizing images
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:15:18 -0700

Greg,
thanks for posting! I actualy need more neg sleeves, but haven't seen the
pocket style. Where do you get them?
I, too, did a self-portrait everyday for a year about 6 years ago. I was
working with four other artists- all different mediums. The parallel
experiences were fascinating...we each seemed to hit the same(or very
similar) stumbling blocks and rewards. By the end of the year we were all
using each others' mediums!
I like the canoes!
trish
ternahan@gentlelens.net