Subject: Re: [Leica] Organizing images
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 21:53:41 -0700

I just went through the process of filing my slides, negatives, and prints.
What a cathartic feeling when I completed it!!!  Now I'm taking more
photographs than I ever have.  If one learns by making mistakes, I'm
learning a lot. One thing I've learned: it helps to keep one's wits about
oneself.
Andy