Subject: RE: [Leica] Back to the Future, Or, Kodachrome rules!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:02:57 -0500

Peter

The reds definately have the Kodachrome signature. Nice scan.

It sure is fun to scan old transparencies. Makes me think twice before
shooting negs (thought that's what I shoot, mostly). Chromes just seem to
have a longer life span. Whether to shoot chromes or negs is a constant
dilemna.

>>I thought I'd try out one of the 50 year-old slides I unearthed during my
parent's recent move.  Have a look:
http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/oldpics/EmMiltLap51.jpg