Subject: [Leica] the happy leica dance!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 101 22:01:22 -0400 (EDT)

ye nut-ball camera-shoppe called home this afternoon, THEY'RE SENDING MY
M6 BACK! and, as they've had it nearly three months, they're not charging
me the $75 the leica nj would have charged me (had my camera had a serial
number so that i could have sent it to them in the first place) to turn
it around in 5 days. what a deal huh?

in any event, i developed 11 rolls of m3/50mm crap this morning -- nothing
but garbage. shot a lot of 3200 tmax wide open and it's all as sharp
as a carrot.

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/hollywood2.jpg

best stuff i shot was actually at a wedding, but, you may all breathe easy
now, i have no intention of showing it to anyone.

kc

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] the happy leica dance!)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] the happy leica dance!)