Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Salgado
From: Guy Bennett <2bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:07:52 +0100

FWIW (and it might not be very much), last year at the Maison européenne de
la photographie in Paris, there were a series of Salgado events in
connection with his "Migrations" exhibit. I don't have a copy of the
program, but there were not only films on Salgado, but he was also
interviewed there "live" on at least one occasion, if I recall. I mention
this because perhaps some of that material may well be available to the
public through the museum. Here's a link:

http://www.mep-fr.org/us/

Guy

Message from "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net> (Re: [Leica] Salgado)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Salgado)