Subject: [Leica] FS Cosina/Voigt 35/1.7 Ultron
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:16:04 -0400

This is the black model, with original box and papers. Call it Ex++. I'm
the original owner, and haven't used it heavily. There is a bright mark
on the front edge of the shade, and faintly visible wear on the focusing
ring. I'm of the "keep a filter on the front" school, the glass is
totally pristine, the focus smooth. $299 + shipping of your choice to
anywhere in the lower 48.
Phil Stiles NH USA