Subject: re: [Leica] 15mm heliar and a IIIG
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:04:00 -0400

	I've used the 15 Heliar heavily and successfully on a IIIa,
IIIc, and, once only but nonetheless successfully, on an M3. The
**ONLY** problem I have found is that changing the shutter speed
on the IIIa requires removing the finder. It is not necessary to
remove the finder to change the shutter speed on the IIIc. As you
probably know, but just in case you don't, it doesn't couple with
the rangefinder. However, hyperfocal or zone focusing works just
fine.

					Howard Sanner
					flagstad@mindspring.com
					who truly thinks