Subject: [Leica] The Photographer's Eye.
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:22:17 -0700

Hello All:

I'm sorry to bring this up after the fact, but better late than never.
On Wednesday I gave a slide presentation at the Los Angeles Central
Public Library. It's "a series of lunchtime discussions with
contemporary Los Angeles photographers." When I received the fliers I
didn't realize that it was open to the public, as some of the Photo
Friends of the Public Library are for the members only. The librarian in
charge was on vacation and I had no way to find out one way or another.
We had a full house. I was able to show about 130 slides of images from
my personal projects, keeping the commercial stuff out. Most of which I
shot on 120 (Rollei)  and the rest with Leicas with a smattering of 4x5.
The slides went back almost 30 years. They were 3-5 bounders, however,
shot with a Nikon. They just can't seem to know their place.
In the future I'll post the presentations as they come up, for those who
are interested and inclined to this kind of event.
Again, my apologies to the LALug for the mix-up.

 Slobodan Dimitrov