Subject: Re: [Leica] Living in Dangerous Times (with daughter)
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:46:10 +0200

Austin writes:

> From the people I know who are most prolific here,
> they aren't really "young"...which to me is anyone
> over 40...  I would not be in the young crowd...

I don't know about you personally, but I was describing a state of mind and type
of behavior, not a chronological age.  However, gratuitously aggressive behavior
and a tendency to let emotions rule over intellect are very typical of young
males, and so that is how I characterize this kind of behavior, even though it
may appear in older males and (on very rare occasions) in a few females.