Subject: Re: [Leica] correction lenses
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:51:52 -0700

on 8/10/01 2:22 PM, Mxsmanic at mxsmanic@hotmail.com thoughtfully wrote:

> If it is not indiscreet to ask, how much does that sort of thing cost, total?
> Also, for someone who wears bifocals or trifocals, how do you decide what
> parameters to use for the correction lens on the eyepiece?

This troubles me as well. I wear multi-focal lenses, have for 15 years. I
think I'd go NUTS taking off my glasses to take a photo, putting them back
on, pushing them up/off....and I know I'd have a horrible headache pretty
quick.

Do others who have custom optics on their viewfinders experience this?

Thanks

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] correction lenses)