Subject: [Leica] Curved edges
From: "Mary and Stan Kephart" <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:09:18 -0400

Knowledgeable Ones,

I purchased a ff (25X37mm) film holder from Leica NJ, with double glass.
It's BEAUTIFUL!  However, the lines on my prints are not straight.  They
seem to curve.  This doesn't happen with my (defective) glassless one!

Any insights?

Leica has generously allowed my to sample  three or four of these and they
all do the same thing to a greater or less degree.

Thanks in advance.

MJK

- --Love is kind.

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Curved edges)