Subject: [Leica] Best printer for photos?
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:04:00 -0700

I want to buy an Epson inkjet printer for my Mac. but I'm unsure which
model I should get. My budget is under $600.

I want to be able to print out photographs and will also use it for letters
and general word processing stuff on occasion. I want the ability to
upgrade to better archival photo inks (cone editions, piezography or
whatever you call it), but I won't probably do that right away.

Any suggestions would be great.  Thanks!
- --

T r i s t a n  T o m - <http://tristantom.com/photo/>