Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: forgetting to rewind
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:49:48 -0400

Well, Sal, it' guaranteed to make one feel like an utter moron...but
it's also probably quite effective.....My problem is that when I on rare
occassion fail to rewind, I am convinced that I already have...of course
a simple check of the rewind 'nob' would answer the question...ah
well...guess I'm off to find some little bright lables...;-0

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> ([Leica] rewinding blues...)