Subject: Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:41:34 -0700

><Snip>
> OHMIGOD!! I'm going straight to hell!! - cannot for the life of me
> figure out how it is possible for so many people who have enough
> intelligence to hold jobs that pay them enough to buy M6s can possibly
> have this much trouble a.) loading said M6s, and b.)keep this idiotic
> thread going for so long...
> :-)
> B. D.
Put a roll in once every couple of weeks or months and in between time use AF cameras.
That's how!
The M cameras require a different set of sensibilities and i had to devote some
undivided space of time to them to make all the facets of their use intuitive.
get lazy.
I did go for a space of time in the past month or two using just Hasselblads and
when i got back to M6 use i was able to pick it right up. Like riding a bicycle.
Pretty much.
But then I'd concentrated on M6 use for the previous 7 years!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/