Subject: Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:39:36 -0400

DR. BLACK TAPE RESPONDS by saying that what you note is true....Salgado
does have the technological advantage...although I doubt his exposures
come from simply automatic metering...;-)....And HCB used Ms as well as
earlier IIIs....and he had the "advantage" of the M
summilux.....AND....the 3200 films are certainly an advantage in terms
of capturing the otherwise uncapturable, but they sure aren't any
advantage in terms of image quality....just my .01 cent worth...:-)