Subject: Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 16:13:01 -0500

Arrrgh !!!!

Soon, someone will write:

"I am going first thing Monday morning and buying the same gear as
Salgado, (HCB, EWS, whoever) then my pictures will be as good as his."

Granted, you are talking about photography but isn't it time to leave off
the hero worship?

Go make pictures and feel better.

Henry
if my minivan had a 500 hp V8 it would beat your BMW
if frogs had wings --------

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ)
Reply from "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ)