Subject: Re: [Leica] focus fast with your rangefinder.
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:18:55 -0700

> This is my second attempt to mail this response - the first one
> vaporized :-(,

If you send something to the LUG and it does not get delivered,
almost certainly the reason is that the mail you sent was not in
plain text. Once or twice a week I sift through the messages that
bounced because they were not in plain text, and I often send
notes to people telling them that their mail was not delivered
for this reason. But I don't always send such notes; sometimes I
just grimace and delete the bounced messages.