Subject: Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 07:48:07 -0400

I find it fascinating that we can dissect, discuss, debate, the most
inane, trivial issues on this list, but if someone dares to suggest that
perhaps HCB is not God, then it's a pointless
discussion....interesting...and ultimately, no matter what one's opinion
of Salgado or anyone else, rather sad. :-(....What the hell, back to The
Moron's Guide To How To Load An M6, What Lenses Should I Take On My Trip
To Disney World, and Will My M6 Classic Limited Edition Special
Expensive Collector's Body Brass Properly And Look Cool Enough....:-)

B.D.

Replies: Reply from "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ)