Subject: [Leica] Re: ALPA
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:27:04 -0400

Simon,

Sure lets do another DC shoot when it's not monsoon season, my phone was
out last night with the weather....and I will bring the 10d and the 24
so you can play with.

Yes, the 24mm Angenieux will flare with the sun in the picture. Remember
Angenieux was the first to come out with a retrofocus wide
angle lens so the SLR's could have a real wide angle lens without having
to lock your mirror up. The lens has a really huge ft element and a very
tiny rear element, almost looks like something is missing....

Bill