Subject: Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 11:09:56 -0500

>I find it fascinating that we can dissect, discuss, debate, the most
>inane, trivial issues on this list, but if someone dares to suggest that
>perhaps HCB is not God, then it's a pointless
>discussion....interesting...and ultimately, no matter what one's opinion
>of Salgado or anyone else, rather sad. :-(....What the hell, back to The
>Moron's Guide To How To Load An M6, What Lenses Should I Take On My Trip
>To Disney World, and Will My M6 Classic Limited Edition Special
>Expensive Collector's Body Brass Properly And Look Cool Enough....:-)
>
>B.D.
The other subjects you mention are pointless squared (pointless X
pointless) and I don't bother to comment (much) on them because they are
of no real importance to the world.

Now (IMO) making pictures IS important and worth tweaking a few noses
over. Plus if anyone just TRIES to make a good picture they won't be
neurotically fretting over whether their Black Paint camera is brassed or
not. (I'd hope)

Henry