Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W print processes.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:00:18 -0400

The prints produced via piezography are different from, but just as
'good' as, silver prints. Once you start scanning and printing using the
Cone piezography system - Cone's driver replaces the Epson driver and
you print using black and three shades of gray ink - you'll never go
back...

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] B&W print processes.)