Subject: Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:23:21 -0700

Yeah, I knows whatcha mean. The Searchers and just about any other Ford
product, can just about get a tear carbuncle out of my eyeballs.
It's not what Americans say they are, but what they think they are, as
they discourse between themselves that is so captivating.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] salago had help from ELEKTRONIKZ)