Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: hero worship
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:50:42 -0500

mickeyp35@earthlink.net (G. Michael Paine)8/12/015:03 PM

> >No matter how much of a head-case Eugene Smith was, he at
least
> >created the entireity of his images - from the inital click to
> >the final, dry-mounted print.  Ditto Ansel Adams or Kertesz.
> >I admire them for this.

REVELATION. We can call some people "photographers" and others
"photographers and print-makers" and still others "print-makers".
I admire each and every one of these "labeled" folks if they make
exceptional images in their respective spheres.

George

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re: hero worship)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: hero worship)