Subject: [Leica] Fuji Acros in San Francisco & East Bay
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:26:40 -0700

There has been a fair amount of interest in this film with a number of
list members wondering where it can be purchased.  In the San
Francisco and East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley) areas it can be found at
Calumet on Bryant St. in SF and at The Looking Glass on Telegraph
Avenue in Berkeley.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"Why should I use a meter?  What if the darn thing broke on me
when I was out making a photograph? Then what would I do?"