Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V20 #245
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 05:53:34 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/01 12:09:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

> Personally I have recognised more Hopper in everyday
>  America than almost any other artist's vision, dystopic or utopic or
>  whatever.
True. I see Hopper almost everywhere in the USA. And I go out of my way not
to take that shot. But I appreciate the scene and Hopper's insight. Hollywood
emulated Hopper very often. I reckon we could summarize Hopper by using the
word, alienation.