Subject: [Leica] Halfried Weyer - HELP!
From: McFadden Peter <leicausergroup@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:30:01 +0100 (BST)

I have been trying to find out something about a
photographer called
Halfried Weyer (or something like that!). I saw a
great exhibition by him in
about 1980. He was quite elderly and used M?'s and was
sponsored by Leica.

The thing that was unusual about the show was that he
shot on 35mm slide
film which he then cut into three, mounted the pieces
individually and then
used three Leitz projectors for a sensational (NOT an
exaggeration in this
case!) panoramic display of deserts, forests and icy
wastes.

I can find nothing about him either in books or on the
Internet. Perhaps the
correct spelling of his name would help....