Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:salgado, printing hero worship, the truth or what you want
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:36:22 -0300

on 14/8/01 12:05 PM, Brian Reid at reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> Making printing an art is masturbation.
>>
>> It is there on the contact sheet or not.
>> If you have something to say, say it straight.
>
> I can make better prints from your negatives than you can. I have no desire to
> be called an artist, but please don't call me a pervert.

I'd say that more than one , in and out the list, would like to be called
artist of masturbation.

By the way, really you think that masturbation is perversion ?

Pablo

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Re:salgado, printing hero worship, the truth or whatyou want)
Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re:salgado, printing hero worship, the truth or what you want)