Subject: RE: [Leica] Photoshop edit darker than it looks
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:21:19 -0700

Thanks, Austin, but I'm using Photoshop 5 LE, and it doesn't have the
Adobe Gamma control panel in it.  Does anyone know how to set PS 5 LE
preferences so that it doesn't change how colors and brightnesses are
displayed on the monitor, in other words, so it just uses the Windows
settings without messing with them?

Right now I just want to have PS show things exactly the way my Browser
(and all other apps) show them, so I can put stuff on the Web easily.

- --Peter

Replies: Reply from "stephen holloway" <stephen.holloway@balcab.ch> (Re: [Leica] Photoshop edit darker than it looks)