Subject: Re: [Leica] Unusual LTM lens
From: "E. van Ginkel" <E.vGinkel@inter.NL.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:47:22 +0200

Mark,

AFAIK Olympus used the alphabet to indicate the number of lenses used in a
lens. Its a simple indication of the number of lenses used: A=1, B=2, C=3,
D=4 etc.
So a C Zuiko will have three lenses. The changes are that your lens is a
simple triplet.
OIC mayby Optical Instruments Co.??

regards,
E. van Ginkel