Subject: Re: [Leica] Feininger/Stock briefly revisited
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:57:31 +0100

Hi,

> Other random and casual observations--what an
> attractive woman Inge Morath was (and still is),

I went to a talk last year given by Eve Arnold, Susan Meiselas and
Inge Morath. You're absolutely right. She is utterly charming, sparkly
and full of humour - a really lovely person.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com

Il faut être toujours botté et prêt à partir.

One should always have one's boots on and be ready to leave.

- - Michel de Montaigne (1533-1592)

Message from Daniel Bowdoin <danlb@mindspring.com> ([Leica] Feininger/Stock briefly revisited)