Subject: Re: [Leica] Replace vulcanite
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:55:26 -0500

Jim, if you don't need the whole thing repaired, maybe a few
spots, I'd recommend Ken Ruth at Photography on Bald
Mountain.  He made two really first rate invisible repairs
to my M3 vulcanite.  I really could not see the spots he
worked on.  He is at 831 423 4465.  Davenport CA.

Regards,
SonC

> Has anyone ever replaced the vulcanite covering on an M2
or M3.  How big a job
> is it?  Fargo sells some leatherette like coverings that
can be used.  Anyone