Subject: [Leica] Latest issue of Leica Fotografie sucks!
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:36:43 -0700

The current issue of Leica Fotografie (6/2001) really takes the cake for
sucking.

It includes an article on a blind photographer (yes, that is correct) and,
totally blurry action photos where the photographer didn't bother to pan
with the subject. Oh yeah, it also includes very boring and non artistic
shots of department store mannequins and one black and white shot is even
colorized.

I am so glad I cancelled my subscription. What a total joke of a magazine..

On the other had, I've always been impressed with Leica World.

- --

TT - <http://tristantom.com/>

Replies: Reply from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Latest issue of Leica Fotografie sucks!)